Membership Open Day
Saturday 18th April 2020
Here's 3 reasons to attend the day...
1) 3 month trial membership opportunities available from just £300
2) A complimentary goody bag worth over £100 for attending
3) Half price joining fee on all memberships
FILL OUT THE FORM TO BOOK YOUR SPOT
Established as an 18 hole course for over a century and currently measuring 6,406 yards, AMGC can boast some of the finest greens in Middlesex, regardless of the time of year.With the advantage of age the course has matured to offer a quality parkland course to members and visitors alike with tree lined fairways and well bunkered approaches to the greens.With a par of 70 and a Standard Scratch of 71, Ashford Manor offers the accurate golfer a challenge to play to their handicap, on a course reputed as one of the quickest drying courses for miles around.The well maintained and drained course practically guarantees all year round golf.
Not sure which membership option to choose?Whether you're new or returning to the game, or looking to take your first steps into membership, buddy up with likeminded golfers, gain a handicap and play in club competitions...We have something for EVERYONE at Ashford Manor Golf Club
FIND THE PERFECT MEMBERSHIP FOR YOU
- Unlimited access to the course 7 or 5 days per week dependant on your category
- No tee booking system, just turn up and play at a time convenient for you
- Access to a 12 month calendar of competitions
- Ability to join one of the teams that exist within the Club and play competitive golf against other clubs
- Obtain an official handicap or maintain your current handicap- 10% discount off drinks when you use your levy card over the bar- Regular rolls ups throughout the week
- Use of the practice facilities to include the Golf Pod, Putting and Chipping Greens-Bring a guest for discounted green fee
"First time playing here, lovely course, very flat, some tight challenging holes but also some forgiving holes too. Condition was fantastic, green keepers have done a great job there!"